The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Australia Summilux 50 F1.4 ASPH Silver chrome

korrakod

I had placed an order for this lens in Dec 2011, finally it has arrived last week. The only reason I am selling this lens because I have bought one exactly the same from my friend few months ago.

So, one must go. The one I have been using is to be sold at AUD $3800 Shipping, insurance, and paypal fee is on buyer.

or the new one that has just arrived, which has not been used at all, to be sold at AUD $4,099 for Australian buyer free shipping and paypal is on me(Same as what i listed on eBay) and for international buyer shipping, insurance and paypal fee is on your side.

Lens is from an authorized dealer in Australia, I have paid more than this for both of them, but no point for own them both.

I have sold one of Summilux 50 ASPH black one to one gentleman from US before .. If that could be the reference for your peace of mind.

Send me PM if u have questions .. Thanks

Don