The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7 + 80/4 N L Lens *MINT*

Morituri

NO TRADES.

I would advice not "wasting" money on the "II" version, unless you readily use double exposure.:p

Comes with a very comfortable neck strap, original lens shade (of course) and Hoya HMC Skylight(1B) Filter + B+W Red-orange filter.

Glass and camera in mint shape, quite simply. The camera has very faint paint wear on the thumb-advance-frame-lever.

Price: $1200, shipped and paypaled worldwide

I do not ship to Central/South America and Africa.

Last edited:

Morituri

I'm a genius salesman aren't I

For anyone interested (copied from photo.net)

"VERSION I vs. VERSION II

There are three versions of this camera:

1.) The original one in titanium finish (shown above) that I use.

2.) The current -II version painted to look a nasty chrome ("Champagne")

3.) The current -II version in black.

They are all mostly plastic and just painted the various colors.

There are negligible differences between them. The rangefinder flaws affect all versions from what I've seen.

The "improvements" in the rangefinder in the II version are a change in color, apparently not reliability, stability or accuracy.

The II version adds multiple exposure capability and replaces the simple lens-changing curtain control on the original Mamiya 7 with a more complex fold-out lever.

The II version adds an extra neck strap lug. Mamiya can retrofit this to the original Mamiya 7 if you want.

All in all, they are the same cameras."

MKK

I agree with you. If the camera is in good condition, it will make the same pictures a II would. Lenses are the same. Film is the same.

Good luck with the sale.

GDI

I'm a genius salesman aren't I

For anyone interested (copied from photo.net)

"VERSION I vs. VERSION II

There are three versions of this camera:

1.) The original one in titanium finish (shown above) that I use.

2.) The current -II version painted to look a nasty chrome ("Champagne")

3.) The current -II version in black.

They are all mostly plastic and just painted the various colors.

There are negligible differences between them. The rangefinder flaws affect all versions from what I've seen.

The "improvements" in the rangefinder in the II version are a change in color, apparently not reliability, stability or accuracy.

The II version adds multiple exposure capability and replaces the simple lens-changing curtain control on the original Mamiya 7 with a more complex fold-out lever.

The II version adds an extra neck strap lug. Mamiya can retrofit this to the original Mamiya 7 if you want.

All in all, they are the same cameras."

Who can argue with Ken Rockwell?? :D

Morituri

Lol! I just copied it from what I read from photo.net :) It's true though. Only new thing Mamiya 7ii ads is double exposure. Who ever uses double exposure? :D

agoglanian

I so wish I could afford this right now. The M7 is so high up on my WANT list.... Someday! GLWS, this is a great deal!