The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 24-120 f/4G VR

tmldds

Minty with box and everything. Very sharp lens. If you are serious, I will send photo via pm's. Price: $950 plus $30 for shipping in continental US via USPS priority and insured. I have 100% rating on ebay.

L

locophoto

I think I'll take it if it's sharp and truly minty. :)

Send me some pics please :) I JUST registered, but I can verify myself easily as honest and credible. On top of all that, 100% on ebay as well. :)

L

locophoto

Oh..pics of the lens and from the lens please.

Lens will be going on a D800 or D800E, and I'm already aware of what to expect from the lens, just want to make sure it's a top flight copy, I know it won't match a Zeiss 100 or 25 in sharpness to the corners or micro contrast. :)

L

locophoto

Thanks for the first half of my request, that helps, but I think anyone will want samples of pics taken with the lens, since sample variation has shown some of these 240120/4 VR's are not that great. Just want to make sure I'm getting a sharp copy of course since sometimes the unsharp ones are the ones being offloaded in these forums. Especially since I'm using a D800.

You said you'd send me those pics from the lens tonight, so I look forward to seeing them as soon as you're able. :)

Thanks sincerely,

Loco