Site Sponsors

Thread: Nikon 24-120 f/4G VR

Post Thanks / Like

Nikon 24-120 f/4G VR

Minty with box and everything. Very sharp lens. If you are serious, I will send photo via pm's. Price: $950 plus $30 for shipping in continental US via USPS priority and insured. I have 100% rating on ebay.

locophoto

Re: Nikon 24-120 f/4G VR

I think I'll take it if it's sharp and truly minty.

Send me some pics please I JUST registered, but I can verify myself easily as honest and credible. On top of all that, 100% on ebay as well.

locophoto

Oh..pics of the lens and from the lens please.

Lens will be going on a D800 or D800E, and I'm already aware of what to expect from the lens, just want to make sure it's a top flight copy, I know it won't match a Zeiss 100 or 25 in sharpness to the corners or micro contrast.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the photos.

locophoto

Thanks for the first half of my request, that helps, but I think anyone will want samples of pics taken with the lens, since sample variation has shown some of these 240120/4 VR's are not that great. Just want to make sure I'm getting a sharp copy of course since sometimes the unsharp ones are the ones being offloaded in these forums. Especially since I'm using a D800.

You said you'd send me those pics from the lens tonight, so I look forward to seeing them as soon as you're able.

Thanks sincerely,

Loco

Post Thanks / Like

Sold.