The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Canon Speedlites and H4N Zoom Sound Recorder

More stuff I'm selling that I don't use.

580EX II, $400 plus shipping, $10 USPS priority mail insured within continental United States - Purchased in January this year for a class, very minimally used, no visible signs of wear. Comes in original packing with everything included.

Canon Off-Camera Shoe Cord 0C-E3, $50 plus shipping, $5 USPS Priority Mail within continental United States (no shipping charge if purchased together with another item) Purchased at the same time as the 580EX II, again no signs of wear. Comes in original packaging with everything included.

480EX, $165 plus shipping, $10 USPS priority mail within continental United States - Purchased some time in 2007 though not exactly certain, used even less than the 580EX II, no signs of wear. Comes in original packaging with warranty, no instruction manual. I seem to have lost that.

Zoom H4n Handy Portable Digital Recorder, $165 plus shipping, USPS priority mail within continental United States - Purchased in October, 2011, used regularly though not more than once a week, has visible signs of wear except for the screen because I never removed the screen protector that was on it at the time of purchase. Everything works perfectly. Comes in original packaging with everything included.