Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nikon F2 eye-level, 50/1.4, and CH-1 fitted case. 9.8/10 condition.

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Nikon F2 eye-level, 50/1.4, and CH-1 fitted case. 9.8/10 condition.

I might have 10 or so Nikon F2s. Always end up using the F2AS.

And this is one of them.

For Sale:

Black Nikon F2 with DE-1 eye-level prism, Nikkor 50mm F1.4 lens (Rubber Inset Focus Ring, multicoated), AR-1 soft release, and CH-1 fitted leather case. This camera is near perfect, Im calling it a 9.8/10. Lens is near-perfect, as shown. Nikon A split-prism screen mounted in the camera. Case has protected all for a long time, strap is on the case- so no lug marks on the camera. Everything is working properly. Price: $1000 shipped in the US via insured priority mail, and $1030 shipped overseas via priority mail. Paypal, personal check, money order. I hold the right to ship after check/MO clears. 14 day return, shipping is not refundable.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nikon F2 eye-level, 50/1.4, and CH-1 fitted case. 9.8/10 condition.

One bump and up.

I am having a hard time getting a reference on pricing this camera. KEH does not have any F2 with DE-1's in stock, and Ebay- crazy. One like this for over $2K- insane.

SO: One Bump, and "Sweetening the Pot".

Near mint 105/2.5, Planar formula, multi-coated. Same 9.8/10 condition, and looks like perfect glass. With leather case and Nikon Caps.

It will look stunning on the Nikon F2, so will be included with the camera as shown.

I will not split up the kit- if it does not sell, I will keep this one and put a Nikon F2SB up.

Post Thanks / Like

Last call.

Just trivia: The 55/1.2 is a 7 element in 5 group lens, the 50/1.2 and 58/1.2 were 7 elements in 6 groups. The 50/1.1 was 9 elements in 7 groups and was single coated, lost a lot of light. And the Nikkor-O 55/1.2, single coated more groups.

Technically, the the multi-coated 55/1.2 is the fastest lens that Nikon made for a 35mm camera.

Your choice of the 50/1.4 OR the 55/1.2 Nikkor-SC, EX+ condition. The Nikkor-SC 55/1.2 and the Nikkor-PC 105/2.5 match the 1974 vintage of this camera.

If it does not sell, back to the fold with a "Whew- that was a close one!"

Post Thanks / Like

Curses Brian,
    you have me scheming now, LOL. Don't be surprised if you get a PM.
    Gary