The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One DF, P65+, Lenses, Accessories

John Black

I've switched to shoot the Leica S2, so the Phase One gear is being sold to offset the Leica expense. I am not interested in any trades, though, would consider trades involving a Leica 35mm Summarit-S, Leica 180mm Elmar-S and possibly a Hasselblad HC 100/2.2.

PHASE ONE DF & 645 CAMERA BODY
Includes Brightscreen Microprism Screen
Price: $2250, Shipping $25 with insurance & tracking, +3% for Paypal, US Only.

The body was purchased from Calumet in Chicago and has ~18k clicks on it. The body is in excellent condition and looks almost like new. There are some rubs marks on the under-side, and that about it. It has the latest firmware installed (Ver 1.25) and a new Brightscreen Microprism (with the larger sized microprism). The screen cost ~$290 and took around 2 months to get. The sale includes the DF body, Brightscreen and Phase One Body cap. It does not come with a box.

EIIJ BATTERY KIT FOR THE MAMIYA / PHASE ONE CAMERAS
$425 Shipped & Paypal'd in the US

This kit (charger & two batteries) was just purchased from Capture Integration less than a month ago. The new batteries really do work well, I have had the same battery in the DF now for about a month and it still shows fully charged with ~200 actuations on it. Normally, the rechargeable AA's would have been totally drained within a week of sitting idle in the camera. I have not used the 2nd battery. The kit looks like new and comes with all its original packaging.

RRS MAMIYA 645AFD II / III / DF L-BRACKET
$100 Shipped & Paypal'd in the US

Bracket is in excellent condition. No paint loss, though I have not taken it off the camera to thoroughly inspect it. This is L-Bracket will NOT work with the original Mamiya 645AFD because of the MLU switch on the side. The bracket is for the AFDII, AFDIII and DF.

MAMIYA 35MM F3.5 AUTO FOCUS LENS - LIKE NEW IN BOX
Price: $875 (includes Paypal), Shipping $20 with insurance & tracking, US Only.

I am the original owner of the lens and the lens and hood look like new. The lens comes with its caps and all the original packaging.

PHASE ONE 80MM F2.8 LS
Price: $1900, Shipping $25 with insurance & tracking, +3% for Paypal, US Only.

This the 80LS was purchased new from Optechs Digital in late February this year. The lens looks new and performs perfectly - very sharp even at F2.8. The sale includes the 80mm LS, original front & rear caps, hood, lens wrap and all the boxes & packaging.

PHASE ONE 110MM F2.8 LS
Price: $2500, Shipping $25 with insurance & tracking, +3% for Paypal, US Only.

I purchased the 110LS from Tim Ernst this past winter. The lens looks like new and functions really well on the Phase One DF. This is probably my favorite lens of the bunch. The sale includes the 110mm LS, original front & rear caps and hood (Tim did not have the box).

MAMIYA 150MM F3.5 AUTO FOCUS LENS - LIKE NEW IN BOX
Price: $425 (includes Paypal), Shipping $20 with insurance & tracking, US Only.

I am the original owner of the lens and the lens and hood look like new. The lens comes with its caps and all the original packaging.

MAMIYA 210MM F4 ULD IF AUTO FOCUS LENS - LIKE NEW IN BOX
Price: $575 (includes Paypal), Shipping $20 with insurance & tracking, US Only.

PHASE ONE P65+ DIGITAL BACK - MAMIYA 645 MOUNT
Approx 17,800 captures, Mint Condition, Warranty until June 22, 2012
Price: $15,500, Ground Shipping $150 with insurance & tracking, +3% for Paypal, US Only.

The P65+ has worked perfectly and is in near-mint cosmetic condition. I purchased it with ~15k clicks and have ~3000 clicks on it. The P65+ has the latest firmware installed, 5.2.2. I have not found any hot pixels when shooting at normal ISO's (i.e. - 50-200). The rear LCD does not have any scratches. All buttons and connectors work as they should. The only signs of use is a small paint rub on the lower left edge. The sale includes the Phase One hard case, the Hahnel clam shell charger, 2 Phase One 2600 mAh batteries, various cables and the Phase One supplied sensor cleaning kit. Ted Pederson at Optechs (now Bear Images) said the warranty can be extended (Classic Warranty) for $1500/yr.

PHASE ONE 75-150MM D LENS
Price: $2200 + $30 Shipping (UPS Ground with Insurance)

I have decided to switch medium format systems, so I will be selling some of my Phase One gear. First the item for sale is the Phase One 75-150mm D lens, purchased (new) from Optechs Digital earlier this year. The lens is in excellent condition and the only signs of use are:

- Some minor rub marks on the lens hood from pulling the hood in and out of the camera bag
- The filter threads have some for minor paint loss (from using grads and a polarizer)
- There is one piece of dust (been there since new) under the second element, at the edge

The sale includes the lens, hood, caps, pouch and packaging / box. This is a US Sale only. The lens is priced aggressively for a quick, no haggle sale. If using paypal, add 3%.

PHASE ONE V-GRIP AIR
Price: $725 + $20 Shipping (UPS Ground with Insurance)

This V-Grip was purchased new from Capture Integration around 6 months ago. It looks like new and comes with all its hardware and the included 2600 mAh Phase One battery. Also included is the box, instructions and some other little bits of hardware not shown in the picture. I've used V-Grip twice and it really does improve the ergonomics when shooting handheld. I've also used it to update the firmware on the DF and went that was very easy to do.

If paying with Paypal, add 3%. This is a US sale only.

MAMIYA NA401, NA402 & NA403 EXTENSION TUBES
$250 Shipping and Paypal'd in the US, US only

If you have priced the Mamiya extension tubes recently, the new price at B&H is $239 per tube! Or, you can buy all three for $250 here. These tubes are used and the NA401 shows some paint wear on the white lettering; otherwise, all the tubes are perfectly functional and no have no dings, dents, etc. I have used this tubes with BOTH the "D" and lenses and "LS" lenses, and they function fine with both types of lenses. These are sold as a set and will NOT break apart the set. No caps are included and I do not have the boxes. What you see is what you get. For this sale, the Paypal 3% is included.

METZ 3952 MODULE FOR MAMIYA / PHASE CAMERAS
$70 Shipping & Paypal'd in the US

The 3952 module is needed to use SCA flashes with the Mamiya 645AFD II, III, DF and Phase One cameras. As an added bonus, the Metz white diffusion panel is included. This is an option diffuser for the 54 / 44 Metz flashes. It is new and unused; I accidentally cut the top of the bag when cutting open the shipping envelop. The 3952 module is in 'EX' condition.

Last edited:

rcrivera

Hi John,

PM message sent. Interested in the DF body, 80mm LS and possibly the extension tubes.

Thanks-

RC Rivera