The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Tamrac 684 LightSpeed 4 - Rolling Case - 18 x 12 x 38"

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes i have one of these also in really good condition no less. Now this sucker holds it all i mean it is really nice stands lights soft boxes you name it it fits and it rolls too. Great one bag to haul all your lights and stuff. Remember we only have two hands and i know for a fact I can only roll my camera bag and this bag and have my full kit on location.

Now I need to ship it UPS with a label on it, I will never find a box for it. I know UPS does this with care too. The laid off all the gorillas. LOL

Here is a link of the bag its 449 at B&H plus a crap load of shipping charge I know been there done that.

Tamrac 684 LightSpeed 4 (4-Light) Rolling Case 68401 B&H Photo

Guys i want it out of here today special 275.00. Im cleaning house .

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Tamrac 684 LightSpeed 4 - Rolling Case - 18 x 12 x 38"

Okay whatever not even a passing thought from anyone . Make me a offer.

See you can put all your bags in one and hide them from your spouse. You folks need to start thinking like a bag whore. LOL

kdphotography

You know, Guy, you could almost save yourself the trouble of posting items from your secret lair for sale and just contact me direct! :ROTFL:

Awesome bag and a great deal---and I would love to pick it up, but I'm definitely now on extended leave from gear whoring as Dante's Inferno now includes my one-lens-wonder coming this week. :clap:

Guy Mancuso

Hey it's dirt cheap for you. I need it out of here. You want it for 150 bucks it's yours. I'll go buy another bag. I'm feeling like a bag whore today.

Seriously it's a great bag fits nicely in a SUV and it does take out the need for a third hand to carry my stuff. I had 2 D1s and a Acute R 600 pack and head in it 3 stands , 2 soft boxes and rings plus more in it. Let me know heading to a gig?

Believe it or not my shopping short list is really small now.maybe 2 items small. Scary not sure what I'm going to do about cooling off my buy button finger. Lol