The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica lens sale: Summarit, Elmarit, Elmar

Alnitak

I am selling a couple of my Leica M-mount lenses to clean out the duplicate, triplicate and quadruplicate focal lengths. I've simply got too many lenses! All of these are LNIB and include the original box, pouch, paperwork, etc. The 21mm has a tiny mark on the base of the hood, seen in one photo. Almost invisible, but not perfect. Photos of the items can be seen in this set on Flickr: For Sale - a set on Flickr

The sale:

Leica 35mm f/2.5 Summarit-M, including hood $1600
Leica 50mm f/2.5 Summarit-M, $1200
Leica 21mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH., $3000
Leica 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M collapsible, $800 (a steal!)

US sales only, I'll include the PayPal fees and UPS ground in the price. My feedback on the other photo forums is excellent, and I've bought and sold a few items here, too. My auction feedback profile is jhapeman. I'll consider reasonable offers on any of the items as well. The Ricoh GXR with VF-2 and the 50mm f/2.5 Macro unit in that set is also for sale for $850 as a bundle, and I have a second NIB, never used GXR body I'll sell for $300 OBO.

Jeff

Alnitak

The 35mm Summarit w/ hood is gone. I'll entertain offers on any of the rest--although there's a pending offer on the 50mm Elmar.

Jeff

Alnitak

The 35mm Summarit and hood is gone, and so is the 50mm Elmar. I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers on any of the other lenses.

Jeff