The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Mamiya 35mm F3,5 & 55mm f2,8

anGy

Hi,
I continue to sell my Phase/Mamiya lenses now with those 2 items:

* 35mm Mamiya F3,5 AF
This lens is in a perfect condition. Like new, no sign of use and no default.
This is an incredibly good performer at the center, it is almost as sharp as my 35mm Schneider digitar. Corner sharpness is another story and cannot make the job with my IQ180. Thus it was very good with my P40+.
Sold with both front/rear lens caps. No original box.
Price: 395,00eur/ US$495,00 + 15,00eur shipping for Europe and US$30,00 for US. Add 3% fees if paypalled.

Check here below for some pics.

* 55mm Mamiya F2,8 AF
This lens is in a perfect condition (cosmetic and working). No sign of wear, no scratches, no marks, like new.
I did compare this lens with the Schneider 55mm LS and decided to keep the Mamiya. The sharpness is equal in the center as in the corners. The Schneider does show just a bit of extra micro contrast and that's it. So if the leaf shutter is not absolutely needed, I see no reason to spend 5x the money for the Schneider model.
Sold with both lens caps, no original box.

Price: 395,00eur/ US$495,00 + 15,00eur shipping for Europe and US$30,00 for US. Add 3% fees if paypalled.: 395,00eur

Those are extra low prices, especially regarding the lens condition. So I'm not planning to reduce it. I'll rather let the offer live a moment here and then will open ebay auctions.

See below for some pics.

35mm

55mm