The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LEAF APTUS II 10 + PHASE ONE DF + 80MM LS

Jérôme.E

Being more and more implied in video shooting, I sell these great combo to finance some gear.

The Kit comes with:

. PHASE ONE DF with last firmware (ver 1,25) - It is in very good condition. No scratchs or marks. Everything works as it should. Come with original box.

. SCHNEIDER 80mm F2,8 LS in perfect condition. No scratch, Fungus or anything else. Boxed with the DF with every original accessories (Caps, hood....). This is a fantastic lens, sharp even at 2,8 with great micro-contrast.

. LEAF APTUS II 10 56MP. Works like a charm. Stunning image quality.
The back has 3760 actuations with latest GUI and Firmware (5.041). Sensor is perfectly clean and I haven't noticed any hot pixel with 80-100-200 ISO.
The screen has a tiny 1,5cm scratch visible under certain angle of light which does NOT affect the touchscreen.
All infos you need here: Leaf Aptus-II digital camera backs

. Leaf Pelican-like hard case with all accessories originally included (2 Batteries, charger, software, cables, screen protection etc...). The foam has been hand cut to fit DF body with the digital back and the Schneider 80mm LS... You can carry your MFDB kit with maximum protection.

. Arca Plate MonoballFix Mamiya Variokit. Works perfectly well with the DF body.

I offer 4 more batteries + charger (non-originals) that last quite the same the original ones included in the Kit.

I bought the kit end December 2010 at TCP (TechniCinePhoto) in Paris / France.

I want to let it go for 14800€ // 18900$ with shipping INCLUDED Worldwide. If Paypal ad 3,5%, I also accept Bank Transfer or Cash Pickup.

This kit is sold new in France for about 21500€ HT at TCP // BH & CI at 28500$. So It is a 6700€ // 9600$ discount for a 3760 actuations MFDB... Don't miss this chance!

Some images of the Kit

Jérôme.E

Phaseone DF Body is "sale pending".

LEAF APTUS II 10 (3760 actuations!!)... asking 15500$ // 12500€ + shipping

SCHNEIDER 80MM LS still available... asking 2000$ // 1600€ + shipping

16900$ // 13600€ FOR BOTH SHIPPING INCLUDED

Jérôme.E

Back & 80LS Schneider still waiting for you guys...

Positive feedback done by RemiC for the DF. I'm also a 100% (400) Ebay member.

Jérôme.E

NEW PRICE... Last 2 weeks before it goes to Ebay. :wtf:

APTUS II 10: 14800$ // 12000€ + shipping

SCHNEIDER 80MM LS F/2,8: 1850$ // 1500€ + shipping

FOR BOTH: 16000$ // 12850€ SHIPPING INCLUDED :bugeyes:

All pack and waiting for you folks...

Some new pictures