The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon d3s / Leica m6 0.85 RARE CLASSIC

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

Nikon d3s USED

The camera body shows usage but the camera is in perfect working condition. There are some marks and scratches on the bottom plate and small marks here and there on the body. All LCDs are scratch free and have protective film on them.

The camera had new shutter installed in January 2012 and had all other functions calibrated by Nikon Service Center here in Japan. I have a document that shows all the things done in Japanese.

The current no. of shutter clicks is about 1400

The camera comes with a box and the accessories visible on pictures.
The shipping companies in Japan don't accept lithium batteries for international shipping therefore battery is NOT included.

Price 3950$ SHIPPING INCLUDED

Leica m6 0.85 classic

RARE! There were only about 3100 of these cameras made in 1989

The camera is in good working condition.

The camera is clean, has no dents, some marks from normal usage.
There is still protective plastic on the bottom plate.
The viewfinder is clean.

Rangefinder is aligned both vertically and horizontally.

The shutter speeds are good, so is the meter.

The camera comes with a half-case and a leather strap.

** The Leica dot on the picture is painted black, but if you prefer the original red one it can be changed before shipping. **

Price 1450$ SHIPPING INCLUDED

Shipping by insured EMS Japan Post.

Additionally to your address I will need your phone no. for the shipping invoice.

* I am not responsible for any custom taxes you may have to pay in your country! *

* Due to unreliable postal services I will not ship to Italy nor African countries.*

Last edited:

nandemofoto

TRANSLATION of the Nikon document:

1. Camera overhaul, AE AF AWB check
2. Release mode dial adjustment
3. Shutter replacement
4. Low pass filter cleaning
5. Replacement of rubber parts

Below are parts and prices, the first one is new shutter, below are the rubber parts and covers that were replaced.

nandemofoto

Leica m6 is SOLD

Nikon d3s still AVAILABLE

If you are willing to pay by Paypal GIFT option so I don't have to pay their crazy charges I can lower the price to 3700$