The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 600mm F/4L IS USM Mint Updated

Thatspec

I'm selling my Canon EF 600mm F/4L IS USM. I purchased this as a new, USA model about three years ago with the intention of using it for sports photography. It never made it beyond the back deck as is likely evident by it's condition. Just had to own one... once.
This sale includes all the original items that come with a 600 F4 as new which are:
Lens
Hood
Leather front cover
Drop in filter holder and UV filter
Case
Keys
Manual
Neck strap
Original shipping box
All items are pictured, No other items are included.
As you likely know if you are viewing this, these are seemingly unavailable new and if one was available they are approx $9.3K. The Mark II version has been repeatedly delayed and will be $12K+ when ultimately released. I'm pricing this at $7395. While not really entertaining offers at this time, if one were to drop by unannounced, I'd certainly offer it a glass of water while making it obvious I was glancing at my watch ;^). Happy to talk with you via phone, PM me your #.