The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 28mm 2.8 Version II

etermes

I am selling my Leica R 28mm 2.8 version II lens,
E55 version with built-in hood, 3CAM, Made in Germany, serial number 3665430

I include the original rear and front caps.

The lens is mechanically perfect, cosmetically in excellent condition, it show some tiny marks on the barrel (see pics)

The glasses are free of separation, scratches or fungus or dust.
No oil on the blades, focusing is very smooth and aperture clicks are crisp.

Price --> 1250 euros insured shipping included and paypaled

mbroomfield

Boulet, Please read the Buy and Sell rules before posting....
"** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette. If your not a buyer or seller than you really have no business commenting on any of the items listed. Those discussions are best in the forum itself.
"

B

Boulet

Boulet, Please read the Buy and Sell rules before posting....
"** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette. If your not a buyer or seller than you really have no business commenting on any of the items listed. Those discussions are best in the forum itself.
"
Sorry,

a pal just selt this 28mm a few day ago for 750 euros on the Leica french forum (see the link).
It's a problem here in France : some people buying and selling optics for benefit without taking picture with it. Some optics become priceless, with this *** speculation.

Forgive my poor english.
You can close my account on this forum, otherwise. Thank You.

etermes

Sorry,

a pal just selt this 28mm a few day ago for 750 euros on the Leica french forum (see the link).
It's a problem here in France : some people buying and selling optics for benefit without taking picture with it. Some optics become priceless, with this *** speculation.

Forgive my poor english.
You can close my account on this forum, otherwise. Thank You.
Please I have to ask a moderator to take part on this,
clearly this guy not respect the forum rules

This person are bothering me last days,
since I refused to accept its conditions in a sale

thrice

For what it's worth, I would put the value of this lens (as the best 28mm lens ever made for any SLR system) as priceless. I miss mine.
These on 5D Mk II:

bensonga

Wonderful image Daniel. The colors in the first image are terrific. :thumbup:

I have this lens too.....guess I should get out and use it more often!

Good luck with your sale Etermes.....although you may regret it later. ;)

Gary

etermes

thanks to Daniel and Gary,

right now I have other priorities, so I have to part with this excellent lens,

I would trade with Nikon D800 camera or Zeiss 100mm makro lens