The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G Zeiss 45/2 and Contax G Zeiss 90/2.8 both with Fotodiox NEX adapters

gambaphoto

Contax G Zeiss 45mm f/ 2 with Fotodiox G to NEX adapter
$450 paypal and shipping included.

I love this lens but need to make some room for some other lenses. Its in great condition, glass is very clean and blades are clean. Includes caps and pouch. The adapter is for Sony NEX ( I use it on my NEX 7 and its a perfect match) made by Fotodiox, there is very little play in the focus ring on the adapter and if you take your time and slow down its perfect. I will post some photos by tomorrow (sorry I forgot to bring it in to work with me today).
If you have any questions please drop me a PM
Thanks

Contax G Zeiss 90mm f/ 2.8 with Fotodiox G to NEX adapter
$250 paypal and shipping included.

Another lovely lens but just not using it that much. Its in great condition as well, glass is very clean and blades are clean. Includes caps, hood and pouch. The adapter is for Sony NEX made by Fotodiox, there is a bit more play in the focus ring on the adapter but if you take your time and slow down its just fine. Again photo posted by tomorrow, sorry.
Thanks

Both Lenses together 45/2 and 90/2.8 with adapters

I will reduce the price if sold together down $50 to a total of $650 shipped and paypal included.
Thanks

gambaphoto