The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar M kit

evgeny

I'm trying to sell my Sinar M kit in this configuration without digital back.

493.03.000 Sinar M Shutter, less than 1000 shutter activations, in box. (Mint)
493.64.000 Sinar M AF Mirror Module for Zeiss AF Digital Lenses and all Hasselblad V Lenses (bothCF and F/FE type), in box. (Mint)
493.54.012 Sinar M 90-degree Prism Eye-Level Viewfinder, in box. (Mint)
445.81.074 Sinaron Zeiss Digital AF 120mm/F4.0 Lens, in box. (Mint)
445.81.070 Sinaron Zeiss Digital AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens for Sinar M. (Mint)
519.81.010 Sinar M Tripod Adapter. (Mint)
External Power Kit (you can plug into 110/115 or 220/230 volt power outlets) (Used)
Two Heliopan 86mm SH-PMC (Super Multi-Coated) protection Filters for 80mm and 120mm lenses, in box (Mint)

Price is $9900 including worldwide shipping.

I will accept payment via bank wire since PayPal charges too much fees. If you want to pay via PayPal, please add 3% PayPal fees.
I will carefully pack and ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared via fast EMS service with 2-10 days for delivery. Buyer is responsible for import duties and taxes.
Thanks.