The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica M Hexanon 50mm f1.2 Limited

Vobluda

For sale is Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.2 Limited in Leica M mount.

Glass is perfectly clean and free from any marks/haze/fungus/scratch.
Lens are fully functional, no marks or wear on the barrel.

Lens comes with both caps and Konica UV filter.

I am asking 2500 USD or 1630 GBP or 2020 EUR including paypal and worldwide fully insured trackable online postage to your paypal verified/certified address.

I do believe that it is fair price with lowest on ebay going for 2999 USD.

Eventual taxes or customs out of EU are buyers expense.

Please no trades.
Usual suspects - please spare me this time with your offers.

Vobluda

Cheers bruniroquai and silverlight99 - thank you for your kind words!
However I am afraid that is against the rules of this forum to post such a messages in the Gear FS or WTB section.

GDI

Amazing that this Limited takes so long to sell. Someone just sold the 60mm version for $7500 and the image quality of the 50 is as good or better ( you just can't mount it on a ltm camera)!

With formally $2500 noctiluxes going for $5500 and Hyperprime "bricks" ;) going for close to the same, this has to be the best value by far in a really fast m-mount lens. The 50 1.2 was selling for this price 4-5 years ago, it's a good deal...

Vobluda

Lens was sold some time ago. I just forget to put the notice in the thread. Sorry for misunderstanding.