The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 and M8

GMB

I am selling my Leica M8.2 and M8 both in black. Since getting the M9 and the S2, I simply don't use them (enough) to keep them.

Both come with 3 IR filters (you can pick sizes from 39 to 60 mm on first-buy-first choice basis). Original equipment included. I also have all the original boxes.

The M8 has about 13k actuations; the M8.2 about 6k. Both are in excellent conditions and show only normals signs of wear. Photos of the M8 are available here and of the M8.2 here. There was no protection on the rear LCD of the M8, so it does have some scratches, which however do not affect the usability of the camera.

The M8.2 comes with a hand grip (which normally sells for 180 Euros). Price is 2,200 Euros + shipping. If you don't want the hand grip, I am selling the camera for 2,100.

The price for the M8 is 1,500 Euros + shipping.

Payment and shipping details to be discussed.

The articles are in Brussels so I prefer to sell in the EU. Of course, if you want to inspect / pick up the cameras, that is possible.

As this is a private sale, I am not offering any warranty (EU law forces me to make that statement, although the warranty exclusion should be self evident).

GMB

Bump.

The cameras are really in great shape and function perfectly.

To be clear, while I prefer to sell in the EU, I would sell world wide.

If price is an issue, make an offer.