The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W and filters

yatlee

I have this lens in copal 0 linhof type lens board setup (Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W Lens 150137 B&H Photo Video). The lens is in new condition and only been used once on a recent trip. It's currently mounted on a Linhof lens board, but can be remounted to Alpa, Arca or Combo. I also have the dedicated center filter for use with this lens. All comes with original package. Express shipping from Hong Kong included with the price below.

32mm Lens - $6,700
Dedicated Center Filter - $750
B+W UV filters 86mm slim - $80
Heliopan 105mm CPL Slim - $275 (fit the front thread of the center filter)
Lee Filter push on holder with 100-90 Donut Spacer (Adapts 100mm push on holder to fit around 86mm Centre Filters or lenses with 90mm diameter barrels
) - $175

The price reflects approx. 15% off from the current B&H or online retailer prices. Paypal, please add paypal fee. I have US bank acocunt if you prefer to pay by bank transfer. I have 100% feedback on ebay and a long time member on getdpi. If you like to see picture, please PM me.