The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FEELER ONLY FOR NOW- D700 body

dmeckert

I feel like the timing is about right for the ol' girl to find her next home.

I picked up the body later last year with the intent of using it until nikon dropped their "next big thing". I'm undecided whether to go for the d800 or whatever surprises are inevitably coming over summer and at photokina. But the job I mainly use it for is over until late August (and my D300, once its sorted out, will be fine for that gig until I figure out my next move).

The body is in excellent condition, very little to distinguish it from new upon a cursory look (I'll have to inspect it for blemishes, but it's surprisingly clean). No quirks in operation. About 17000 on it (just checked EXIF). Comes with box, manuals, caps, and I think cables.

Looking for about $1700 in my pocket, so add $51 for paypal and pick your shipping (or we can play the splitting the fees game and divide the paypal and shipping in half).

If there's strong interest at that price, I'll probably sell, otherwise it'll be up in a month or so for sure.

I can grab photos one night this week for those who are legit interested with paypal at the ready.

Thanks,
David :D

Last edited: