The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panagor 90mm 2.8 Macro (OM), OM-2

Albino_BlacMan

Clearing out some gear I don’t use enough. All prices include shipping North America. Paypal gift is preferred but you can feel free to add 3% for standard paypal. If for some reason it does not work as described I’ll take it back but you pay insured shipping back to me via a method that takes 2 weeks (10 business days) or less (but this has never happened before). I might be able to knock a few dollars off the prices if you live in Canada and/or you buy multiple items

I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Panagor 90mm f2.8 macro – $190 Shipped - From what I understand a fairly rare lens. This one is in OM Mount (and someone on APUG says only 800 were made in OM mount). Great macro, very sharp, no CA, focuses to 1:1. Optics are in very good condition, no scratches, marks, haze or fungus. Body is in good condition and shows normal wear. There are three small circles of paint loss that can be seen on the barrel, one can be seen in the image below showing the barrel extended. Focus is smooth and very precise (it takes about 3 full rotations to get from infinity to 1:1). Comes with Panagor front cap, Olympus rear cap, vivitar 62mm UV filter and a leather soft case. Have a look online for info about this lens. The little info that’s out there suggests that this is a very nice lens and I have to agree with all of it.

OM-2n - $60 Shipped – Good condition overall. Shutterspeeds sound correct compared to other film cameras I own. Meter seems accurate when compared to my E-3. Body has no major dings or dents. Viewfinder is bright and clear. Focus screen looks a little strange on the right hand side, almost looks like separation or something. I don’t know what it is. Its only on the very right hand side and doesn’t interfere with anything. Camera has not been film tested. Comes with a leather softcase.