Site Sponsors

Thread: LN Profoto B2 for sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking LN Profoto B2 for sale!

Profoto B2 unit, practically NEW - I just used it to test it when I bought it, then I never had the need for it; using a D4 in the studio, and Speedlights when AC power is not available outdoor. Asking price is 3.000 euro, I will throw in a new ProHead for only 1.000 euro more if interested. Prices INCLUDE PayPal and shipping, however due to the bulk, weight and the type of items local pickup would be preferred. Local pickup with cash payment would be 2.500 for the B2 alone, 3.500 for the B2 and a ProHead. I am based in Istanbul, Turkey but frequently travel to Milan, Italy. The gear is in Istanbul now, but delivery could be arranged in either place easily. If the gear is not sold in a month, it will be sold through a dealer (with the usual caveats: more expensive for you, less money for me - we all lose).
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LN Profoto B2 for sale!

...still available...
    Vieri Bottazzini
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

Post Thanks / Like

Bump!
    Vieri Bottazzini

Post Thanks / Like

ADDITION: to whom who will get both, I will include a FREE Photoflex Transpac Digital Media Transport Case in which they both fit perfectly, great for transportation!
    Vieri Bottazzini