The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss/OM 2.8/28

Owen_Coors

Up for grabs here is a Zeiss/OM 28mm f2.8, and though it is marked "JENA" on the front ring it is actually made in Japan. A very nice lens, much better performance than my pristine Rokkor-X 28mm f2.8. the only thing to note is that there is some dust inside. I'm selling it because i need an expensive SDXC card. I paid approx. $160 for this lens, two years ago. I want $130/shipped to US address. Others countries please inquire about additional shipping charges. Paypal only, please.

Owen_Coors

Adding some more inexpensive lenses:

1) Olympus OM 1.8/50 Ex.+++ condition. Perfect glass, only some rubbing on aperture ring. $40/shipped to US, Paypal only.
2 )Minolta MC 2.8/35 Mint- condition, except that there is both fungus and hazing. It looks like only 2-elements are affected. I've had the lens in direct sunlight for approx. 12 hours to kill the fungus. I'm not qualified to go in and remove the fungus and haze though. $25/shipped to US, Paypal only.
3) Minolta MD Rokkor-X 2.8/28 Ex.+++ condition. Perfect glass, w/ light rubbing on front of focusing ring. $80/shipped to US, Paypal only.
4) Canon FD 1.8/50 Ex.+++ condition. Perfect glass, only imperfection is lens cap retainer residue on front lenscap. $25/shipped to US, Paypal only.