The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D7000 w/extras 925.00 shipped

danielmoore

I bought this new (not refurb) on 2-15-12 to fill in while waiting for my D800E and babied it knowing it would be re-sold at any moment. The body is in excellent condition. The LCD cover was never removed, it has a couple little spots of wear, other than that it's immaculate as seen in the images. I'm including everything it came with, box, all paperwork, blank warranty card, cables, even the hotshoe cover. I'm also selling it with a pair of tested 16GB Wintec Class 10 SDHC cards. The shutter count is 2021 and will stay that way since my new camera is here now. Camera functions flawlessly and is a joy to work with. The ergonomics are actually better than the D800, lighter and easier to hold for any length of time. I'm only considering CONUS sales at this point. I accept Amazon Payments or Postal Money Order only, no Paypal, no exceptions so please note this well before responding. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail insured is included.