Site Sponsors

Thread: [FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

Post Thanks / Like

[FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

I have no idea how to insert a table, so I am putting the items as a screen dump from my Excel spreadsheet.

If bought as a kit - price all inclusive $AUD6,500 ONO (some negotiation but no huge drops on this - it's a competitive price) I will pack it all in a yellow Kinchrome case (Pelican 1550 size) with a Pelican foam insert, somewhat used. If a kit buyer takes it I will post any boxes separately. Naturally I'd rather sell it all together as a kit but will split it. The viewfinder does not have the rubber eyecap, it split and it was annoying anyway so I chucked it and never bothered to get another one.

Images of the H2, viewfinder and rechargeable battery and charger are viewable at Photobucket album: Login to a private Photobucket.com album This album is password protected and the album password is mag1c66. I am currently sorting out the lens boxes, pouches and so on and will add photos to the album once I have taken them.

The H2, viewfinder and CR123 battery came from the UK, I bought it with a PhaseOneP20 back from Elemental Europe Ltd, Stagsden, Bedfordshire (it had been a tethered studio camera for hire) in August 2009 but it did not arrive until late September - it has almost 42,000 actuations. The P20, although turning on etc, is not communicating with the H2 at the moment, apparently it is a condenser problem and I have been quoted $2,000+ for a repair. So I am making a change to another system and selling all this lot, and I hope tp trade the P20 on a P40+.

The 150 & 210 lenses were bought from Baltronics in Sydney in late October & November 2009 respectively; the 55-110 from a private seller in France in late October 2009; and the battery & charger from Adorama - also late October 2009.

If anyone wants further details please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to post the items and will get you a quote (from weight of required items via AusPost website) as needed.
    Odille

H2 | P20 | HC 50-110 | HC 150 f3.2 | HC 210 f4 ~ My Website

Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FOR SALE] H2 kit with 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)

Hey Analog,

If you were to split, I will take the Li-ion battery and charger. I'm in Melbourne

Cheers,

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Chirs, I will wait a bit in case someone wamnts it with the camera, but will keep you in mind. I found the box for it today too, forgot I had that.
    Odille

H2 | P20 | HC 50-110 | HC 150 f3.2 | HC 210 f4 ~ My Website

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Hi Chirs, I will wait a bit in case someone wamnts it with the camera, but will keep you in mind. I found the box for it today too, forgot I had that.
    They may just want it with a Battery Grip only

Not a prob, let me know...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Odille,

Any thoughts about splitting up the lenses as yet?

Thanks,

Peter
    Toowoomba