The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

5D Classic with Grip and RRS L-Plate

WPalank

Yeah, it's me again. The Wife is forcing me to get rid of my Canon equipment. To be truthful, it's just been sitting around in the boxes in a dry non-humid environment. This time a 5D Classic.
Hardly used. Less than 1000 actuations and possibly less than 600. What you get:

1) 5D in the Box
1) Body Cap
1) Grip for 5D (comes with insert for AA batteries).
2) Canon Batteries. Yes, that is Two, Dos, Due.. both manufactured by Canon.
1) Neckstrap that has never been used. Read my other post about my 5D Mark II to see how I feel about these babies.
1) USB/Camera connector
1) S-style Cable
Manuals and Pocket Reference Guides in English and Spanish.
1) Magic Lantern Guide to the 5D.
1) Really Right Stuff Custom L-Plate when Grip is installed on Camera
BGE4-L: L-Plate for 5D with BG-E4 grip - BGE4-L

So everything like new 5D Classic in box with a couple of extras. Grip, Extra Battery, Magic Lantern Guide (list $19.95), and RRS Custom L-Plate (list new $183)

All for the Magical Low Price of $950 USD. Again, I would prefer folks drop by my place in San Francisco and deliver cash. Thanks for looking in.