Site Sponsors

Thread: Mint Contax G2 Black, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm, TLA200 Flash, Leather Pouches

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Mint Contax G2 Black, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm, TLA200 Flash, Leather Pouches

I am selling a mint black Contax G2 system. Includes G2 body, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm lenses, TLA200 flash; all mint, black.

I have the original hoods, leather lens pouches, and front caps for all the lenses. The two flat rear caps (for the 45mm and 90mm) should be original, the two deep rear caps (for the 28mm, plus an extra for faster lens changes) were purchased recently (Fotodiox). The TLA200 flash comes with the original leather pouch. I do not have the original push-on caps (to use with the hoods), but Schneider-Kreuznach push-on caps are included.

Looking for $2400, net to me, plus shipping. Local pickup in NYC. I have 100% feedback on eBay, dwrz830.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mint Contax G2 Black, 28mm, 45mm, 90mm, TLA200 Flash, Leather Pouches

I love your website (david wen riccardi-zhu) !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I was out of town the last couple of weeks but I hope to add some content in the next week or so. Some of the more recent photographs were taken with the G2.

Post Thanks / Like

After taking off the Gaffers tape I had on the body, I found some cosmetic scuffs on the edges of the body-- "excellent" condition seems more appropriate than mint.

Dropping the price to $2250. Will have photographs up later today. Otherwise, kit will go to eBay tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Accidentally bumped the ISO setting on the camera, will have to retake some photographs. In the meantime, this is a shot of the kit.