The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZF 18,28,35,50/2,85

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Need to cut back someplace . I really enjoy these lenses but they just don t get used enough . They are all mint minus or mint . The 18,28,50 all have the box,cards,hoods etc. The 35 and the 85 have the caps and hoods no box . I am pricing these to sell today and I have plenty of interest on FM buy sell . But they are here until I am paid .

Prices are net to me so add 3% for paypal (unless I know you ) and $30 for priority mail insured .

18/3.5 Zf.1 $850
28/2 Zf.1 $700
35/2 Zf.1 $700
50/2 Zf.1 $850
85/1.4 Zf.1 $700

These are really good prices check around and the lenses are in great shape .

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Roger there is no optical difference between this model and the zf.2 just a functional one correct on the 18mm.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Yes the Zf 2 lenses let you change the shooting aperture using the wheel on the D800 verse changing it on the lens itself ZF 1 . Both support wide open viewing and stop down on capture . Optically none of the ZF lenses have been optically updated .

I have been very happy with this lens and I used it for landscape/seascape photographs on the D3X . It was the very best I could find in DSLR ultra wide as I like the color and high contrast of the Zeiss glass especially around the ocean but it wasn t up to a side by side comparison with the MF .

David Kipper and I did do some architectural interior shots of my house in Jupiter and the distortion cleaned up well in LR .

As you can see from the photo its small by comparison to the 14-24/2.8F .

I am just attempting to cut down on the overlap between my different platforms .

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
PRICE REDUCTION THRU MONDAY NOON

Before I take these to ebay . 18 and 50 reduced to $795 NET . 28 still available at $700. NET

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You just killed me for a landscape kit the 18 and 28 would be pretty nice to have. Done sold to lens slut whore. I have a reputation to maintain. LOL

K

Khatsalano

Thank you for saving me Guy. I purchased the 85mm from glenerrolrd and the 28 has been a siren whispering to me, Buy Me, Buy Me. When you receive the 28 and find out how bad it is contact me , it will still be trying to seduce me. HaHa

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
All sold Thanks to all that bought or considered buying . You can t get hurt buying good lenses . These all retained at least 85% of the original prices I paid for them and I priced them below market ..so its a win win .

K

Khatsalano

I purchased the 85mm f1.4 from glenerrolrd and it is one fine lens that I shall enjoy.
glenerrolrd made it a very pleasant transaction.

Khatsalano