The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm perar super-triplet

nanthor

Up for sale is my perar super triplet 35mm f3.5 lens which is from the first batch of the lenses. This first batch has the 6-bit coding imprinted for use with Leica M8 and M9 cameras. The lens is in mint condition, I can see no sign that it has been used, it was but always very carefully. Comes with all items it did when new. The box, packaging, front cap, rear cap, and hood. (it does not come with the standard Leica rear cap shown in the picture, that's just to prop up the lens for the photos). Focus is smooth, aperture too. Glass is pristine. Gives nice, saturated color with good contrast. Check out sites for examples taken with this lens, it's very sharp with surprisingly good OOF and character. The lens collapses to a point that it is no larger than a body cap on the camera. When it is open it is also quite small. A great lens but I don't need the compactness. Price is $790 shipped/paypalled in the CONUS only. 20 day return if buyer pays shipping.

kosta_dm

looks nice, i'd love to try one of these someday. how do you change the aperture on it?
and the focus is via the little tab right?

nanthor

The aperture numbers are on the top side of the lens barrel, other side per the picture. The setting is changed by rotating the lens barrel, the barrel is the part that says "perar 35/35-mc" and "super triplet". And yes, the tab slides left and right to focus. Bob.