The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Canon 24mm f/3.5L TS-E II, mint

tetrode

My massive Canon selloff continues. Parting with this lens *really* hurts. This is the Canon 24mm f/3.5L TS-E II. I am the original owner and this is a Canon USA lens. Condition of the lens itself is absolutely mint/as new. Glass and body show no marks of any kind. It has seen limited use:

The hood I would call mint- due to the miniscule markings I discovered while examining it in preparation for this sale. This photo shows the only cosmetic "issue" with the hood:

The lens will come with its original front and rear caps, lens hood, pouch (still in its plastic wrapping), and box. $1850 shipped/insured. Paypal fees will be the buyer's responsibility should that method of payment be used.

Would also consider a trade for a like-condition Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR II (+ $$ from my end).

US or Canadian buyers only, please.