The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma SD1M + Lenses

A

aelstein

I experimented with the SD1M and found it didn't suit my needs. The camera can produce terrific results, but it just doesn't really fit in to my workflow.

As a result I am selling my entire outfit. All of this stuff was purchased about three months ago in at BH and Adorama.

Here is what I am offering:

SD1M Body: $1725

70 mm Macro: $375

17-50 mm 2.8 Zoom $500

8-16 mm 4.5 - 5.6 Zoom $525

JTAT Nikon/Sigma Adapter $175d

My pricing is based on 75 pct of BH retail, which I think is fair given that the stuff i basically brand new.

I will throw in the cable release and a spare IR filter for free for anyone who buys the entire kit.

I am located in New York, and would obviously prefer a local cash sale if possible. Am prepared to ship but we would need to work out the details.

Serious buyers are welcome to call or email to discuss. Photos of the gear are of course available upon request

Thanks

Adam Elstein
[email protected]
917 842 7019