The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P and 35 FLE

ElvisKennedy

Was in Europe recently and (much to the chagrin of my lovely bride) I could not resist going into every camera store we passed. Found and (much to my lovely bride's chagrin) purchased lots of great Leica stuff.

Two items I saw and couldn't resist, but don't need, are a black Leica M9-P and a black 35 f/1.4 Summilux FLE (the new one). Both are unused and still in their boxes (inner and outer). Both come with all as new. Both purchased at an authorized Leica dealer.

I can post pictures of the boxes if you'd like.

With the exchange rate the prices were a bit lower than USA. Even with customs charges and airline fees there is some savings for the lucky buyers.

Price for the Leica M9-P is $7645.00, net to me.

Price for the Leica 35 Summilux FLE is $4895.00, net to me.

Pay any way you want - any fees paid by you and item will ship when payment clears. Shipping at your preference and cost (but must include signature confirmation of delivery).

If you're near Milwaukee, WI we can meet and I'll buy the coffee.

Thanks!