The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

x100 Fund

srtiwari

As you can see, I have collected too many straps and cases over the years.
The Contax RX is a great machine, and works beautifully with the Makro-Planar 60mm F2.8C. Unfortunately it is sitting unused.

I would like to sell as many of these as possible and see if I can fund $$$ into a Fuji X100.

I have bought and sold much here, and on RFF, and eBay.
Shipping and PayPal are included in CONUS.
Prices are my best guess; feel free to make offers.

$325 Contax Rx, in mint condition, no marks on the body. All shutter speeds sound right. No problems of any kind. Comes with body cap, but no boxes etc.

$575 Carl Zeiss Makro Planar 60mm f2.8C macro (and standard) lens, comes with instructions, box and caps. Cosmetically mint, snappy performance, aperture clicks perfect. A beautiful and sharp lens that does 1:2 enlargement with one long focus throw.

$65 Leica Swing-out Polarizer, works perfectly, glass clean, minimally used, comes in box.

$65 Nooky/Hessum for Summitar, Summar, Hektor 5cm. Clean, magnifier clear, works fine with my Summitar.

$75 each. Luigis Straps. All bought used, good condition, no cuts, marks etc. One is Brown, and 2 are Black.

$200 Luigi “Special” case, tan/light Brown, attached strap, beautiful leather, no cuts, abrasions etc.

$50 Zhou soft Brown, leather case for M bodies. Good condition, no defects.

$65 Hard leather Leica M9 case, “whisky” color, can accommodate thumbs-up, good condition, little used, no marks etc.

$45 Black Bag leather strap, tough leather beautiful finish, pale green on underside.

$15 Zhou wrist strap, black, good condition.

$15 Black leather wrist strap, with red stitching; for tripod mount.