The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica lenses! 35mm 50mm summicron, summaron, japanese summilux

kosta_dm

Gotta sell these lenses asap:

Condition described as Cosmetically/Optically
1) Leica 35mm 2.0 Summicron v1 - Ex User/Exc+ - Original front/rear caps and bubble case ~ $2450
2) Leica 35mm 2.8 Summaron m3 - Near Mint/Near Mint - original front cap/rear cap ~ $850
3) Leica 50mm 2.0 Summicron DR - Exc++/Near Mint - original front/rear caps and goggles ~ $1150
4) Canon 35mm 1.5 LTM - Near Mint/Near Mint - with M adaptor, original case/hood/caps/yellow filter ~ $1300

All prices are in AUD, net to me. Shipping quoted based on location. Items ship from Australia.
I accept Paypal, buyer pays fees. Please pm me for your shipping quote and options.

I am open for a trade for a nice button rewind M2 with no self-timer.

I have good feedback on here, APUG (Kosta) and e-bay (djkostadm).

All lenses are perfect for making images now and have been checked by technicians (Youxin for the v1 cron, and DAG for the DR) the other two are pretty much flawless, and therefore are sold as is.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

kosta_dm

The summicron v1 was CLAd by Youxin Ye this year, who rated the lens an 8.5/10. Not bad after 40 odd years of use! buttery smooth once again!

kosta_dm

Final Prices:
1) 35 v1 $2250 (Cla'd by Sherry Krauter earlier this year!)
2) 35 2.8 $800 (Mint!!)

4) Canon 35 1.5 $1300 (MINT! free platinum express postage for locals!)