The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 13" MacBook Air

Terry

This is from July 2011 and was just about top of the line at that point in time. This is fully covered by Apple Care until July 2014. Excellent condition box and all contents included.

This almost exact configuration from Apple would cost $1848 today plus tax.
Selling mine with shipping and paypal for $1300. This machine is fantastic in every way and can handle huge photo files.

With the following configuration:
Processor 065-0599 1.8GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 065-0553 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive 065-0422 256GB Flash Storage

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: 13" MacBook Air

Out of curiosity, what will you replace this little gem with? I have the same unit, plus a MBP 15" with the high-rez matte screen for working on the road, but it is over albs heavier than the 13" and that really makes a difference when travelling. GLWS, anyway, too.

Terry

Kit, I really love my 13" MBA. It is a great laptop.

I also have a 15" MBP that I haul back and forth to work everyday. I will not travel with it. I do like the extra screen real estate and do use it with an external display as well.

If this one sells I will get the new 15" retina model. But I'm not desperate to make a change so I'm not going to just dump this one at any price. It's in great shape is super fast etc.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member

Terry, I agree with you 100%; if it came with a matte screen as an option, I'd sell the 15" MBP; that's how good these little machines are.

Irenaeus

I've sent you a PM saying I'd be happy to buy it from you, Terry. I've got decent references which are at your disposal, should you require them.

All the best,

Irenaeus

Godfrey

I'm in no hurry, and I'm waiting for a 13" version of the MBP Retina to appear. Absolutely amazing little machine ... saw one in the flesh for the first time today, after the announcements. Very sweet.

I prefer the smaller form factor, don't want to go back up to a 15".

G

Terry

I'm in no hurry, and I'm waiting for a 13" version of the MBP Retina to appear. Absolutely amazing little machine ... saw one in the flesh for the first time today, after the announcements. Very sweet.

I prefer the smaller form factor, don't want to go back up to a 15".

G
I also like the smaller form factor. I still have a 13" from 2010 that is still very competent here. The next computer to go will be my MacPro....where I don't really need that capability and I'm just as well off with sorting out my storage and setting something different than my drobo.