The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar

P

photoshutter

Up for sale Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar TLR camera in good working condition with original lens cap. This Rollei has recently full CLA service, shutter speeds, self timer, aperture, focusing and depth of field scale blinds, frame counter - all work as it should, $1300 shipped and PayPaled.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
All of the controls that I can see look exactly like my 2.8F...besides the fact that I do have the meter on mine. Look on the viewing lens for the 2.8 in the second picture.
Maybe giving the serial number would help. It is located on the plate above the word Rolleiflex and is barely visible in your photos.

P

photoshutter

Yes, this is 2.8F model, serial number is: 246xxxx, has no light meter, but selenium cell is installed, I work with my Polaris meter, or you can add "light meter" to your iPhone :) work pretty good actually!

Last edited:
P

photoshutter

Camera has good lenses, only one mark on Planar coating surface, not many scratches or cleaning marks like many Rollei's, great tool.

Last edited:
P

photoshutter

Rolleiflex 2.8F Edition 1984 Platinum - Model K7FP (1984) / K7FPA (1989) has black crank too.

P

photoshutter

Focusing screen is original Rollei, later F-model plastic screen with built in grid lines and split-image in the center (Doden wedges), pretty bright.