The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Drobo 4 Bay 8TB Firewire 800

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hi everyone its time for me to pass this great unit on to others as I am now running a Pegasus Promise T bolt unit right now this Drobo was being used as the 3rd backup unit. Im thinking of a New MBP down the road and this needs to be replaced by a T bolt unit. Now I do have 4 2TB Western Green hard drives that are less than a year old in the unit. I replaced them all from 1TB units so essential running Raid 5 you have about 5TB of storage and 3tb worth of recovery that Raid 5 uses. Runs very quiet and cool. Looking at pricing today its over 850 dollars if bought new with these drives. Im asking 550 for it . Once purchased i just need about two days worth of backing it up and reformatting it for you than i can ship it ready to go. I will include Firewire cables and all that you need to get up and running. This is a great to store images long term.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Drobo 4 Bay 8TB Firewire 800

My backup drive is here Friday i can ship Monday for sure all formatted ready to go . Make me a offer this will not go to ebay. too much hassle

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Drobo 4 Bay 8TB Firewire 800

Drobo is now sold . This is a nice unit for storage and backup.