The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH (Black)

Arches

Hi everyone,

I've saved the favorite item in my Leica kit for last - the 50mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH (the latest, 6-bit coded version) in black. The lens is in mint condition with no dust, haze, or scratches on the glass or any marks or brassing on the barrel. The lens comes with the original box, caps, leather case, and all of the paperwork (including a blank warranty card). I'm the second owner of the lens, having bought it LNIB from the original owner ("jamriman") here at getdpi.com. I will include the original receipt for the lens that he provided me.

I'm asking $3800 net. I also have a mint Leica 46mm UVA filter (with its original box) that I'm happy to include for an additional $65. I accept payment by USPS money order, bank check, or regular PayPal (2.9% extra for PayPal).

I will cover shipping by FedEx Ground/Home Delivery (insured) and will ship to addresses in the continental USA only. I will ship only after payment has cleared.

You can check my feedback at fredmiranda.com ("Arches") and eBay ("warren9407"). I'm happy to offer a two-day return period from the date of receipt if you reasonably believe the lens is not as I've described. Buyer will pay any return postage (insured).

Thanks so much for your interest, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!