The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 Chrome for sale

For sale is my Leica M8 in chrome. It comes with the original box and accessories (charger, battery, strap, manual and CD). It is in excellent condition and always been taken care of. I'm just trying to trim down my camera gear.

Shutter actuation is 1E45 hex or 7749 in decimal. The sticker is still in the bottom plate.

I'm hoping to get $1900 USD net to me. Please add 3% if using Paypal and for shipping cost I can get an actual quote for shipping from UPS or Fedex. I would encourage insurance also for peace of mind.

I'm only willing to ship for buyers within the USA (locals preferred for face to face transactions).

Free bump. Price of $1900 now includes PayPal fee. You just pay shipping. I got a couple of interest from outside the US. In the end I'm a little uncomfortable so I'm sticking to US buyers only or from Vancouver Canada. Thanks for understanding. I'll give it a couple of days then it is off to EBay.