The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M-mount lenses FS: CV 35/1.4 MC, Elmar 50/2, Nokton 50/1.1

B

bobby novatron

Please note all prices are negotiable, but net to me.

1. Leica Elmar 50/2 collapsible. $400

Description: I bought this lens from KEH a couple years ago. It is in very good condition. Fabulous 1950's German engineering. There is a small mark on the front element on the coating. This does not affect the lens' performance. Aperture blades are clean, focus and F-stop rings are crisp and move smoothly.

This is a great lens, and I have loved using it, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

2. Cosina Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 MC $400

Description: I bought this new from CameraQuest a couple years ago. It's in great (but not excellent) condition -- there's a small mark on the front element. Does not affect performance.

The outer body of the lens is fine shape. Blades are clean, the aperture and focus rings are snappy.

Comes with the original box and papers, and generic caps.

3. Nokton 50mm F1.1 $750

Purchased brand-new from CameraQuest about 2 1/2 years ago.

Poor man's Noctilux. Those who know about this lens know the story. Incredible low-light performance for a very reasonable price. Not as razor-sharp as a Noctilux wide-open, but then again it's not $10,000 either.

This lens is in excellent shape, I only used it probably 3 times. There are no defects that I can discern, except perhaps an extremely small 'smudge' on the front near the outer rim of the lens. Not a gouge, just probably an errant fingerprint. I have not tried to clean it because it's barely noticeable.

The Nokton F1.1 comes with the original box and papers, as well as a UV filter and black metal shade.

Fine print: Payment by PayPal regular payment. Insured shipping by CanadaPost, or FedEx / UPS if chosen by buyer. Shipping costs TBA. Taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Canada / CONUS sale only. Sorry, no returns.

References can be supplied upon request. 10 years of 100% feedback on eBay.

Thanks for looking! :)

B

bobby novatron

CV 35/1.4 is sold. Elmar and Nokton still available.