The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax N Digital - Pristine $3k OBO

kdemas

I am going to pop this ND onto the "big auction site" shortly but I really wanted to give some photographers from a few of my favorite forums a chance to get a hold of it first. I have two of these and, as I am doing a great deal of sports photography at the moment, it is just sitting around quite a bit. I am looking for a nice home for it!

This Contax N Digital (ND) is in immaculate condition and functions as new. When paired with the outstanding Carl Zeiss N lenses it can take truly breath taking images. Utilizing a full frame sensor you are not subject to a "crop factor", so wide angles remain wide angles.

It is truly in outstanding shape, as nice as you are likely to find anywhere. Ergonomics are fantastic, with large traditional knobs for many settings, and the viewfinder is large, clean and brilliant. If you do portrait or landscape work this is truly a magnificent camera.

I am confident you will not find one in better condition, except maybe the second one I have.

Price: I am open to selling the entire kit to an interested party (2 ND bodies (2 N1s as well if you like film), and all N lenses except for the 400mm.

Kent

PS: I also am selling quite a few immaculate N lenses, feel free to ask if interested.

Please let me know if interested. Paypal and wire transfer accepted.

kdemas

Feel free to make an offer if interested. It's going up on some other sites tomorrow and I'd rather sell it to one of you if interested.

Kent

kdemas

Re: FS: Contax N Digital - Mint. + 28-80mm $2395

Price Reduced and I am including a Zeiss 28-80mm lens for free. Please let me know if interested.

Thanks!

Kent

kdemas

OK, I'm being worn down by the fantastic response ;-)

New Price: $2,095.

Includes 28-80 Zeiss lens with hood. This is a great rig, let me know if interested.

D

ddk

Problem is that you can get some fantastic FF cameras for that money today, and people already have lenses to go with these systems too. Let's face it the ND is a dinasour and whoever is interested in it is either out of curiosity or for collection purposes, unfortunately you might have to drop your price quite a bit before people start nibbling.