The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Schneider 110/5.6 Super-Symmar XL

thrice

Hi guys,

I'm after a Schneider 110mm Super Symmar XL with mint (or at least totally mark free) glass.

Preferably with shutter and board.

I would like to pay around the $1k mark, a bit more is ok if it looks good.

I am in Australia so if shipping from overseas please declare the value below $1k to save me a lot on import duty. Understand some people are uncomfortable with that, my apologies but the ridiculous import tax protecting the local importer who charges $3k for this lens don't get any pity from me.

Cheers, and I look forward to hearing from someone and getting my hands on this pretty lens :thumbs:

Dan

vickko

I know of one for $1500 in a USA store. Not likely they will under-declare its value though (it is illegal).

Vick

thrice

Thanks for that.

I know of all the ones in stores.

How about this, I'll pay $900 for a good copy of this lens and give a $300 unrelated gift to any individual kind enough to sell me one.

There, totally legal.