The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39MS $9000.00

hamishhamilton

I am selling my Hasselblad H3DII-39MS (Multi Shot) camera and back in box with all original accessories. It can be used as a standard single shot camera as well. The multi-shot feature produces stunning images.
It has 8100 actuations on the body and back. It is in amazing condition.

It comes in original box including:
-H3DII-39MS Camera body and digital back
-Viewfinder HVD 90X
-Firewire Cable
-7.2v rechargeable battery grip
-Standard grip
-All caps and covers
-Charger with all international adapters
-Strap
-Other sync cords still in packaging
-Printed manual

Asking $9000.00 USD

The camera (and myself) are located in Vancouver, BC.

Paypal only please. Buyer pays fees and insured shipping of choice. I will package very safely.

Thanks!

-Hamish

proenca

I do not know the seller, but I'm lurking around to buy a MFD - this is a great price, if the equipment is as described.

thank God you are NOT in Europe xD

Karlo

I do not know the seller, but I'm lurking around to buy a MFD - this is a great price, if the equipment is as described.

thank God you are NOT in Europe xD
You said that right :facesmack: heck if he'd lower the price a bit it would be cheaper to hop on a charter flight and back :grin: than buy locally ...

hamishhamilton

Thanks guys.

The camera functions perfectly.

I had assumed that the good price would help it move quickly, but nothing has firmed up yet although I have some very interested parties.

BTW I would happily ship to Europe if buyer is willing to pay. I can get an online quote from UPS, FedEx or another shipper if requested. I have the box and packaging reading to go as I just received my H4D-60.

Thanks,

Hamish

hamishhamilton

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39MS +NOW $8500.00+

Price is now $8500.00

Thanks.

I am selling my Hasselblad H3DII-39MS (Multi Shot) camera and back in box with all original accessories. It can be used as a standard single shot camera as well. The multi-shot feature produces stunning images.
It has 8100 actuations on the body and back. It is in amazing condition.

It comes in original box including:
-H3DII-39MS Camera body and digital back
-Viewfinder HVD 90X
-Firewire Cable
-7.2v rechargeable battery grip
-Standard grip
-All caps and covers
-Charger with all international adapters
-Strap
-Other sync cords still in packaging
-Printed manual

Asking $8500.00 USD

The camera (and myself) are located in Vancouver, BC.

Paypal only please. Buyer pays fees and insured shipping of choice. I will package very safely.

Thanks!

-Hamish