The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica M8.2 Silver $3250

VINCET

Selling my Leica M8.2 silver version with very low shutter actuation of under 3500. In perfect condition with body cap, box, manual, strap, charger and original OEM battery. These are not easy to find as the black painted body and I think they are little nicer. Plus the silver chrome tends to be a little tougher to wear. This is a true M8.2 and not an upgrade M8. I am asking $3250 for this plus the actual shipping cost. Paypal accepted if you use the gift option. Otherwise, 2.8% fee is extra.

Thanks
Vince

VINCET

Re: FS:Leica M8.2 Silver $2950

Been a while since I did a bump so here goes with a lowering of the price. The shutter actuation is still at around 3500. Everything is perfect still. Lowered the price to $2950 net. Any interest? Nice looking camera and takes great picture. It comes with the box, manual, battery, charger, strap and a copy of the software and a license number. (the CD is not original, I got it that way and never tried using it).

S

snajcziuk

I'm selling a Mamiya ZD [integrated] body and four lenses - to fund a Leica purchase. I'm open to some trading to speed up the process. If you're interested....

VINCET

I also would be willing to trade this M8.2 + a Leica 28mm Summicron-ASPH 6-bit coded by DAG with shade and leather pouch and box for a M9-P silver.