The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Plaubel Makina W67, Rolleiflex, Leica 50mm Summarit, DR Summicron, Fujica

bob338

Alright. I need to pay for a CT scan that isn’t covered by my insurance. So, here are a few items for sale..

Click on the pictures to get to my Flickr stream, where there are many more pictures of these cameras and lenses.

Rolleiflex 2.8GX
I never imagined I would be selling this one, but…
I got this in a trade a few months ago. I absolutely love this camera, the pictures are just beautiful. Everything works perfectly; meter, focus, finder, etc. But it does show very minor signs of use. I would rate it an easy 8/10. No box, no papers.

$2600 shipped and paypaled

IMG_0280 by bob338, on Flickr

Plaubel Makina W67
Everything on it works perfectly. Meter is spot-on, focus is spot-on, tongs and bellows are in perfect working order.
There are very minor signs of use on the body, it is a few years old.

$2k shipped and paypaled.

IMG_0287 by bob338, on Flickr

Fujica G690BL
I got this in a trade. It was a non-working door stop. After two trips to Ross Yerkes, it is now working perfectly. He lubed the lens, CLA’d the entire body and made everything like new. Except the cosmetics, it ain’t a pretty camera.

$400 shipped and paypaled.

P1000495 by bob338, on Flickr

Leica Summicron DR
This is one of the nicest examples of this lens I’ve ever seen. It’ so nice that I got it back from a forum member I had sold it to years ago!
The glass is as perfect as you will ever find. The body is excellent .
The Eyes are in good, functional condition, but not perfect. They come with their case.

$1100 shipped and paypaled

P1000458 by bob338, on Flickr

Leica Summarit 50mm f2.5
I traded this lens for another a few months ago. The other trader and I decided to trade back and I actually came to really like this lens. But after getting my 50 Summilux back from Solms, I just don’t use this one anymore.
It comes with the optional Leica hood and cap, original box, booklet, rear cap, and the filter ring cover thingie.
Glass is flawless.

$1100 shipped and paypaled

P1000485 by bob338, on Flickr

Leica MP Classic
This camera is #351 of 500 produced. The camera has NO meter, it is a fully manual camera. I always wanted to buy a brand new M3, and when they released this model I jumped on it.
I've put about 40 rolls through this camera. It shows 5% use.
I have the boxes, manuals, warranty cards(long expired,) the strap, and body cap.
I do not have the lens that came with the camera, this auction is for the body only!
All of the pictures in this listing were taken recently, they show the real condition of the camera and it will not be used again until you buy it!
$3750 shipped and paypaled

11111111111 by bob338, on Flickr

All items are available for US shipping only.

Last edited:

bob338

The Plaubel is sold. All other items are withdrawn from sale.
Please consider this thread closed.

Thank you.

bob338

Thanks, guys! It ended up being another kidney stone; 3rd this year, 24th overall. They were worried it might be something more serious.
I'm back to normal, relatively speaking, now.