The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Speedotron Blackline 2403B kits - AZ

Hey Arizona folks ( I really don't want to ship this much stuff)

Pro quality flashes. Plenty of power but with the variable power settings they are just as flexible for people or product. Used in studio only but moving out and keeping my Profoto stuff at home.

I have TWO bundled kits. Everything works fine (the shots I can send were taken using both packs). Must see to appreciate condition.

Calumet still sells much of this stuff new. You can still buy the 102 heads and flash tubes:
Digital cameras, lenses and photo gear at calumetphoto.com

Or you can check Ebay for used prices.

EACH kit consists of:

ONE - 2403B - 2400w/s Pack divided into six arc-protected outlets, three ratioed channels (1200w/s, 800w/s, 400w/s) PLUS A FOUR-STOP VARIABLE POWER CONTROL (1/3 stop increments). Flexibility to choose from 2400w/s to 50w/s using one head (or down to 25w/s if using two heads). At 2400w/s recycle time is 2 seconds on fast and 5 seconds on slow. I even have the manual. With power cord.

THREE - #102 Universal Heads with UV color-corrected flash tubes, each rated for 3200w/s.

TWO - 7" 110 degree reflectors
ONE - 7" 45 degree reflector
ONE - 11.5" 60 degree reflector
ONE - 20" 50 degree reflector
ONE - 7" snoot with 2.5" opening
ONE - 7" gel holder
ONE - grid spot to fit on 7" reflector
ONE - barn doors for 7" reflector
ONE - Wired Remote Control for 2403B Pack, includes variable power control
ONE - 20' sync cord
ONE - Blackline 25' head extension cable (one extra for additional $60)
TWO - Calumet 10' heavy duty light stands
TWO - Calumet 36" silver umbrellas
ONE - Chimera softbox Speedotron ring (one extra for additional $10)

$950 PER KIT, and if you know the quality of Speedotron Blackline and see this stuff you'll realize that is a very good price. Send me an email or a PM here with your phone number and I'll call when you say it is convenient.

Mark