The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 25/2.8 Biogon Lens

kdemas

Just not using it enough so I'm selling my Zeiss 25mm Biogon. This lens is incredibly sharp both on my film and Digital M bodies. Very little distortion, incredible optics.

The glass is pristine with the front element always filter protected. The lens itself is also in immaculate condition, see pictures. Focus is very smooth with only the slightest play and the aperture clicks in as new.

I am including the optional hood (rectangiular) in the sale. The exterior of the hood is exquisite, the interior has a few minor blemishes.

Price: $795 shipping included to ConUS to Paypal confirmed addresses. Its a great lens and a good buy. Please feel free to ask any questions.

**Filter in picture is not included in sale.