The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 503CX, 80mm CF T*, extra backs, proshade, etc.

drumlin

Looking to sell this as a kit. Probably will regret selling this, but I find myself shooting the Mamiya far more often these days, and I need the dough...

What is included.

- Hasselblad 503C/X body Black- Shutter spring was replaced preemptively three times in 25 years by previous owner (an old pro) and never failed. Replaced approx 5 years ago. Very good condition! Original Strap for Body included.
- Hasselblad Rapid Winding Crank 44040 - Excellent condition
- Carl Zeiss Planar 80MM /2.8 lens -- Good condition: Glass is in good condition a couple of faint marks on glass, does not effect images, smooth focus, shutter blades are clean and snappy. Lens had a CLA approx 5 years ago by previous owner.
- Front and Rear lens cap for the lens
- Hasselblad PM5 Penta Prism with Protective Cap. Excellent condition
- Hasselblad WLF Finder - Excellent condition
- Acute Focusing Screen - Good Condition.
- 3-Hasselblad A12 film magazine with Matching Numbers and empty spool. Some paint loss on edges, Light Traps replaced approx 5 years ago. Good condition
- 2-Hasselblad A24 film magazine with Matching Numbers and empty spool. Some paint loss on edges, Light Traps replaced approx 5 years ago. Good Condition
- Hasselblad ProShade 6093- Excellent condition
- Hasselblad Magnifier Focusing Hood with Diopter Adjustment. Excellent condition
- Hasselblad 100 Polaroid back - Excellent condition.

$1350 net to me. Buyer pays shipping and fees, if any. I prefer CONUS for simplicity's sake.

PM with questions. Thanks!

drumlin

Bump. Reasonable offers considered. Only trade I'm interested in right now would be a Nikon 70-200 or 80-200 +/- cash.