The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Graflex Norita 66 Camera + 4 lenses -- complete kit

Hi, I am selling or offering for trade, a well-loved, BGN condition Graflex Norita 66 camera and 4 lenses. Shoots 120 or 220 in sq format -- 6x6.

If you are looking at this, you know that these Norita 66s are super rare, as are the lenses (especially the 40 f/4).

Condition is BGN, heavy brassing, US Army engraving on every piece and some repair needs to be done on the lenses (only the 80 and 160). Camera functions well and mechanically 100%.

Here is what I have:
1)Graflex Norita 66 Camera body - $500
2)Noritar 40mm f/4 Lens 1 (with caps) - $550
3)Noritar 40mm f/4 Lens 2 (with caps) - $550
4)Noritar 80mm f/2 (Bent lens mount, pins and sticky aperture blades, needs repair). - $250
5)Noritar 160mm f/4 (aperture does not always engage and stop down). -$300

If I were going to keep it, I was going to see if the mount from the 160mm could be placed on the 80, since that is really that lens you want (f/2 on medium format!-- that 80 f/2 is often referred to as the Noctilux of MF).

I would prefer to sell as a kit, or trade - $2000 OBO, or trade for Leica lenses, towards an M9, a M8 or M8.2, or even a M6. Also would be interested in Nikon gear -- 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8, 24,35,50,85 1.4 or 135 f/2 DC.

Open to deal.

Many more pictures on my website:
For Photographers » Raleigh, NC Wedding Photographer | Daniel Valente Photography

Last edited: