The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My apology to Tony Raftis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edftwin

Tony has finally replied me.

I'm hereby to apologize to him for my fault being too over anxious and over worried which may have caused rudeness and offended him in our past communication.

Please ignore my previous accusation about him, i will try my best to resolve this matter with him.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy

Terry

It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.

Guy Mancuso

Have to side with Terry & Greg here thinking about this , it stands and i do want it posted on the negative thread. In our rules if you notice you post it than it's here forever. Deleting it on our end is a form of censorship which we try to avoid at all costs.

f8orbust

It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.
Gotta agree with Terry here. When it come to buying and selling on a forum like GetDPI, good communication isn't the only thing, it's everything.

NB23

Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy

From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

This is a bit funny (well, a lot).

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

This is a bit funny (well, a lot).
I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

Bob

Brian S

I would be more than upset to wait over a month for a refund of over $3200 on a lens that was sold to someone else.
Am I reading the post in the negative feedback thread correctly?
I would like to see the seller of the lens explain the situation as well.

Guy Mancuso

I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

Bob
Thanks Bob I fail to see the humor here as well and good reputations of both parties should be held. End of day this needs to be cleared up in the thread it belongs. Also this is a no discussion topic. I asked and I want it done. Period.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.